Sega's JRPG Resonance of Fate pops up on PSN
By Danny Cowan Top madden 17 coins mobile coins Site
The PlayStation 3 version of Sega and developer Tri-Ace's cult hit JRPG Resonance of Fate resurfaces on the PlayStation Network this week as a downloadable title, arriving more than four years after its initial retail release.
In Resonance of Fate, players control a Private Military Firm who must trek across a dystopian Earth, fulfilling client requests and outgunning monsters in uniquely cinematic combat sequences. If you haven't yet experienced Resonance of Fate, this oddball scene in particular might win you over. It's...quite a thing.
Resonance of Fate is priced at $19.99. An Xbox 360 Games on Demand version is also available.
SEGA RELEASES RESONANCE OF FATE ON PLAYSTATION NETWORK FOR PLAYSTATION 3
SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced that fan-favorite Japanese role-playing-game (RPG) Resonance of Fate™ is now available for purchase for the first time on PlayStation® Network for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Resonance of Fate is a unique RPG set in a dystopian future where Earth is no longer capable of sustaining life. Adding a fresh spin to the RPG genre, the game features a cinematic action gameplay system centered around gun-play and a fascinating steampunk-styled world.
As part of the Private Military Firm, our heroes (Vashyron, Zephyr and Leanne) seek out and complete quests for their clients but are eventually led on a journey that will reveal the dark secrets behind the world they live in.
Key features of the game include:
· Battle System: Battle in fantastic cinematic action as your characters wield firearms in a semi-real time gameplay system
· Hero Actions: Pull off spectacular moves and precision attacks through this special mode designed to chain attacks together
· Unique Story: Built around a gigantic tower-like machine, the story will delve deep into fate and the machinery that controls it
· Beautiful environments: Masterfully crafted environments pepper this title to illustrate the deep tapestry of this dystopian world
· Customization: Customize your characters and give them a unique look within the game
o Extensive Weapon customization allows your character to have specialized weapons from parts unlocked or bought throughout the game
o Change the look of your character by unlocking costumes along the way